Working from home
Working From Home With Microsoft Teams
Click here to read information regarding Remote Education Provision at The Snaith School
Please read this document- A brief explanation our Microsoft Teams platform
Please then read this document - A 'get started' guide, explaining how to access and use Microsoft Teams
Please then read this document - An in-depth guide, explaining how to access and use Microsoft Teams including:
- • How to Access Teams on your computer
- • Using Microsoft Teams to access a live lesson
- • Our expectations during live lessons
- • Uploading Assignments
- • Using Teams on a tablet or phone
- • Usernames and passwords (Including Resets)
To access files from the student resources drive and students own documents please click here to use Foldr
(log in using student normal login details)
Here is a link to helpful videos that will demonstrate how to use this platform.
Here is a direct link to Microsoft Teams to access your work.