Values and Ethos
Pupils ‘routinely hold doors open for others and the vast majority conduct themselves in a calm and orderly manner on corridors and around the site’ OFSTED 2017
At The Snaith School we aim to provide the best possible education and opportunities for each individual pupil.
We enable our pupils to enjoy life, grasp the opportunities it offers and be equipped to meet the complex challenges of the 21st century.
We encourage our pupils to grow and develop emotionally, to be able to understand and respect themselves and fully engage and interact with those around them.
The Snaith School staff are highly committed and strive to provide an exceptional educational and all-encompassing experience for all pupils.
We provide outstanding pastoral care, high standards of behaviour and a happy, thriving and progressive school environment.
We all work hard to promote a culture of mutual respect, honesty and high aspirations.
In achieving this the school will maintain and develop its caring, inclusive, disciplined ethos and traditional values, emphasising respect for the individual and the integration of all staff and pupils within one community where:
- Every child counts and no child is left behind
- Education is tailored to individual needs, interest and aptitude to ensure that every pupil achieves and reaches the highest standards possible
- High quality education is learner centred towards performance targets
- Pupils are prepared to deal confidently with adult life
- Pupils learn how to learn
- The full potential of all pupils and staff are developed
- All members of the community support the school and are proud of its achievements
- The environment is safe and secure and is conducive to learning